Friday 5 October 2012

Beautiful New Zealand

In July of 2012 a group of 88 Uni students from Sydney ventured to Queenstown on the south island of New Zealand. We had ten warm and sunny days of skiing/riding and nine nights of dress up parties and pub-crawls.

Childhood memories night was insane!
Treble Cone is one of the most stunning landscapes in the world.

The snow conditions weren't the best, just as California was earlier in the year. Nonetheless travelling in a big organisation made it all the worth while. I met some great people, one of which introduced me to The Working Holiday Club.

I took the opportunity to practice shooting with my Go-Pro. Here is a sample of some footage from various destinations in the Queenstown area.

Filmed at Remarkables, Treble Cone & Cardrona

This is my first production, one of many more to come. I have big plans for the upcoming season in Canada, to make bigger and better movies. With a little help from some equally enthused locals and holiday workers at Kicking Horse, this season has huge potential for the progression of my riding and filming skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment